Cook Delicious Frittatas and Omelets Quickly and Easily
Fried Eggs on Waffles with Bacon Recipe
This delectable breakfast recipe layers crispy bacon and fried eggs on warm, toasty waffles for a sweet and savory breakfast fit for any morning. This dish comes together quickly and easily thanks to the frozen waffles, while the bacon and eggs add protein and flavor. For a complete breakfast, serve with fresh fruit or a hot cup of coffee.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Set aside on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Crack the eggs into the same skillet and cook until done to your liking, about 2-3 minutes for over-easy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toast the frozen waffles according to package directions while the eggs are cooking.
- To assemble, place a waffle on a plate, then top with 2 slices of bacon and a fried egg.
- Rep with the rest of the waffle, bacon, and egg.
- Serve right away.
Hardboiled Eggs Microwavable Cooker
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
The Fresh Eggs Daily Cookbook
Hamilton Beach 6-In-1 Electric Egg Bites Cooker Plus Poacher
Fried Eggs with Salami on Toast Recipe
Fried Eggs, Baked Beans and Cheddar Cheese Recipe
Fried Egg Sandwich with Bacon Recipe
Fried Eggs with Sausage and Beans Recipe