Electric Egg Cooker For Poached, Scrambled or Hard Boiled Eggs
Spinach Scrambled Eggs with Pancakes Recipe
This recipe combines two breakfast favorites, scrambled eggs and pancakes, into a single delectable dish. The addition of fresh spinach to the eggs provides a healthy dose of nutrients, while the cheesy goodness and fluffy pancakes make this a breakfast everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the spinach, cheese, salt, and pepper to the egg mixture.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are scrambled and thoroughly cooked.
- Whisk together the pancake mix and water in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another minute, or until golden brown.
- Serve the spinach scrambled eggs alongside the pancakes.
Hamilton Beach 6-In-1 Electric Egg Bites Cooker Plus Poacher
The Egg Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Omelet and Frittata Maker
D'Lish Deviled Eggs
Fried Eggs with Sausage and Beans Recipe
Fried Eggs with Bacon and Avocado Recipe
Hard Boiled Eggs with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Olives and Toast Recipe
Chives and Scrambled Eggs Recipe