The Creative Farm-To-Table Guide To Cooking Fresh Eggs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Soft Boiled Eggs on Avocado Toast with Peanuts Recipe
This delicious breakfast or brunch recipe contains the ideal balance of protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates. The roasted peanuts add a nice crunch and extra flavor to the creamy avocado toast, which serves as a base for the soft boiled eggs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Over high heat, bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Cook for 6 minutes after gently lowering the eggs into the boiling water.
- Toast the bread slices and mash the avocado in a small bowl while the eggs are cooking.
- When the eggs are done, place them in a bowl of ice water for 1-2 minutes to cool.
- Peel and cut the eggs in half.
- Toast the bread slices and spread the mashed avocado on top.
- Place the avocado toast on top of the soft boiled egg halves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with peanuts, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Holstein Housewares Omelet and Frittata Maker
D'Lish Deviled Eggs
Egg Master Vertical Egg Rollie Cooker
The Perfect Egg
Hard Boiled Eggs with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Olives and Toast Recipe
Chives and Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Fried Eggs on Toast Recipe
Traditional Breakfast with Fried Eggs, Sausage, Bacon and Home Fries Recipe