Cook Eggs in Six Different Ways Including Egg Bites, Poached Eggs and Omelets
Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Ketchup Recipe
This is a tasty and simple breakfast dish that combines fluffy scrambled eggs, juicy tomatoes, and tangy ketchup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, after the butter has melted.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes, in the skillet with the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in the ketchup until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Non-Stick Omelette Pan With Egg Poacher Set
Hardboiled Eggs Microwavable Cooker
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
Sunny Side Up Fried Eggs Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Brie, Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe
Fried Eggs with Salami on Toast Recipe
Fried Eggs, Baked Beans and Cheddar Cheese Recipe