Make Perfectly Cooked Egg Bites, Quiches and More in Just Minutes
Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
This Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich is a quick-to-prepare healthy and delicious lunch option. For a tangy kick, the creamy avocado and boiled egg mixture is flavored with dijon mustard and lemon juice. This sandwich, served on toasted bread with lettuce and tomato, is a filling meal that will keep you full for hours.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the mashed eggs, avocado, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or a skillet.
- Place lettuce leaves on two slices of bread.
- Place the lettuce on top of the avocado egg salad.
- To make two sandwiches, top with tomato slices and the remaining bread slices.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Dash Sous Vide Egg Bite Maker For Breakfast Bites
Omelets, Quiches and Egg Casseroles
Microwave Omelette Maker
The 2023 Egg Cookbook
Fried Eggs with Red Peppers Recipe
Spinach Scrambled Eggs with Pancakes Recipe
Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Soft Boiled Eggs on Avocado Toast with Peanuts Recipe