Main Dish Recipes For Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner, Shipped Right to Your Door
Stovetop Shakshuka Recipe
This hearty and delicious Middle Eastern dish is a great way to start the day. The tomato sauce is flavored with cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper before eggs are added to make a rich and satisfying meal. For an extra special treat, serve with crusty bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and red bell pepper are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes after adding the garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a simmer with the crushed tomatoes and salt.
- Make 4-6 wells in the tomato sauce with a spoon.
- Fill each well with an egg.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the egg whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley.
The 2023 Egg Cookbook
Cooktop Egg Poacher
Cooking With Eggs
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Garlic Fried Eggs Recipe
Fried Egg on Waffles with Maple Syrup Recipe
Ham and Fried Eggs on Toast Recipe
Fried Eggs with Blueberries, Avocado and Almonds Recipe