Quick and Easy Recipes For Making Eggs At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Eggs with Blueberries, Avocado and Almonds Recipe
This tasty and nutritious breakfast dish is ideal for a lazy morning when you want something quick and simple to prepare. The combination of eggs, blueberries, avocado, and almonds offers a variety of flavors and textures that will keep you full until lunch.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a fork.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring gently, to combine the blueberries, avocado slices, and chopped almonds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
The Perfect Egg
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Omelet and Frittata Maker
The Good Egg
Frittata And Omelette Double Sided Folding Egg Pan
Ham and Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Chives Recipe
Pan Fried Sunny Side Up Eggs Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes and Ketchup Recipe