Double-Sided Folding Egg Pan that Allows for Easy Flipping and Cooking of your Favorite Breakfast Foods
Baked Scotch Eggs Recipe
Baked Scotch Eggs are a tasty and simple appetizer or snack that everyone will enjoy. Baking replaces the traditional deep-fried version, making it a healthier option without sacrificing taste. The combination of soft boiled eggs and savory pork sausage meat flavored with parsley and Dijon mustard creates a delectable flavor and texture that will have you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the eggs are slightly soft boiled, then peel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pork sausage meat, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Divide the sausage mixture into 6 equal portions and form each into a patty.
- Place one soft boiled egg in the center of each patty and gently shape the meat mixture around it to completely cover it.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the Scotch eggs on it.
- Bake the sausage for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.
Cooktop Egg Poacher
Cooking With Eggs
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Non-Stick Omelette Pan With Egg Poacher Set
Fried Egg on Waffles with Maple Syrup Recipe
Ham and Fried Eggs on Toast Recipe
Fried Eggs with Blueberries, Avocado and Almonds Recipe
Fried Egg on Toast Recipe