The Creative Farm-To-Table Guide To Cooking Fresh Eggs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Basil, Cheese, Tomato and Olive Omelette Recipe
The fresh flavors of basil, tomato, and olives are combined with creamy melted cheese in this delicious omelette. It's ideal for a quick and simple breakfast or lunch.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Mix in the cheese, tomato, olives, basil, salt, and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Cook the omelette for another 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the eggs are cooked through.
- Place the omelette on a plate and serve immediately.
Holstein Housewares Omelet and Frittata Maker
D'Lish Deviled Eggs
Egg Master Vertical Egg Rollie Cooker
The Perfect Egg
Spinach Egg Omelet Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Omelette Recipe
Onion, Mushroom and Bacon Omelette Recipe
Omelette with Bell Pepper, Chicken and Cheese Recipe