Family-Friendly Nutritious Egg Recipes From Breakfast To Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Onion, Mushroom and Bacon Omelette Recipe
This savory omelette is topped with melted cheddar cheese and filled with sautéed mushrooms, onions, and crispy bacon. It's a filling and hearty breakfast that's ideal for any day of the week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Set aside after removing from the pan.
- Cook until the onion and mushrooms are softened in the same skillet.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the onions and mushrooms in the skillet.
- Cook the omelette until the bottom is set, then flip and cook until the other side is set.
- Cover one half of the omelette with cheddar cheese and bacon, then fold the other half over the filling.
- Cook for another minute, or until the cheese is melted.
Microwave Omelette Maker
The 2023 Egg Cookbook
Cooktop Egg Poacher
Cooking With Eggs
Spinach Omelette with Tomatoes and Hash Browns Recipe
Western Omelette with Onions, Bell Peppers, Ham, and Smoked Paprika Recipe
Omelette with Green and Red Bell Peppers Recipe
Creamy Cheese Omelette with Shrimp Recipe