Cook Eggs in Six Different Ways Including Egg Bites, Poached Eggs and Omelets
Cheese Omelette with Home Fries Recipe
This Cheese Omelette with Home Fries is a filling and delicious breakfast that will keep you going throughout the morning. The omelette is fluffy and cheesy, and the home fries are crispy and perfectly seasoned.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and swirl to coat the pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges begin to set.
- Lift the edges of the omelette gently with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath.
- Cook until the omelette's top is just set and the cheese has melted.
- Set the omelette aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Warm the olive oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine the diced potatoes, garlic powder, paprika, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the omelette alongside the home fries.
Cooking With Eggs
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Non-Stick Omelette Pan With Egg Poacher Set
Hardboiled Eggs Microwavable Cooker
Creamy Cheese Omelette with Shrimp Recipe
Hash Browns and Onion Green Pepper Omelette Recipe
Monte Cristo Omelette with Ham, Turkey and Cheese Recipe
Rosemary and Cheese Omelette with Guacamole and Bacon Recipe