Quickly and Easily Cook Perfect Hardboiled Eggs in your Microwave
Omelette with Bell Pepper, Chicken and Cheese Recipe
This omelette with bell pepper, chicken, and cheddar cheese is a delicious and filling breakfast option.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk the eggs in a small mixing bowl until frothy.
- To the eggs, stir in the diced bell pepper, cooked chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the edges begin to set.
- Lift the edges of the omelette gently with a spatula to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- When the top of the omelette is nearly set, fold it in half with a spatula.
- Cook for another minute, or until the cheese melts and the eggs are done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The 2023 Egg Cookbook
Cooktop Egg Poacher
Cooking With Eggs
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Western Omelette with Onions, Bell Peppers, Ham, and Smoked Paprika Recipe
Omelette with Green and Red Bell Peppers Recipe
Creamy Cheese Omelette with Shrimp Recipe
Hash Browns and Onion Green Pepper Omelette Recipe