More Than 200 Fresh Approaches From Breakfast To Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mexican Omelette with Black Beans, Corn and Tomato Recipe
This Mexican omelette is a delicious and nutritious breakfast option high in protein and fiber. The combination of black beans, corn, and tomato adds a rich, smoky flavor to the omelette, while the cheddar cheese adds a creamy texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes with the black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes in the skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges begin to set.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the eggs and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the eggs are set.
- Fold the omelette in half and transfer to a plate using a spatula.
- Serve hot, topped with salsa and sour cream.
Ultimate Egg Cookbook
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Trivet For Instant Pot
Dash Sous Vide Egg Bite Maker For Breakfast Bites
Eggs Benedict with Fried Chicken and Spinach Recipe
Asparagus With Poached Egg and Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
Poached Eggs with Buttered Toast Recipe
Smoked Trout and Poached Eggs on Toast Recipe