A Fresh Take On Recipes For Morning, Noon, And Night, Shipped Right to Your Door
Rosemary and Cheese Omelette with Guacamole and Bacon Recipe
Fresh rosemary and cheddar cheese add flavor to this omelette, which is topped with creamy guacamole and crispy bacon. It's ideal for breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the eggs, rosemary, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is set, with the egg mixture in the skillet.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the eggs are cooked through.
- Set the omelette aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook the bacon until crispy in the same skillet.
- Set aside after removing from the heat.
- Combine the mashed avocado, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the guacamole on top of the omelette and sprinkle with the cooked bacon.
- Serve and have fun.
The Good Egg
Frittata And Omelette Double Sided Folding Egg Pan
Ultimate Egg Cookbook
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Trivet For Instant Pot
Poached Eggs Breakfast with Salmon and Caviar Recipe
Bacon and Poached Eggs Recipe
Eggs Benedict with Fried Chicken and Spinach Recipe
Asparagus With Poached Egg and Roasted Tomatoes Recipe