Cook Eggs in Six Different Ways Including Egg Bites, Poached Eggs and Omelets
Ham, Cheese and Mushroom Omelette Recipe
This ham, cheese, and mushroom omelette is a filling and quick breakfast. The gooey melted cheese perfectly complements the savory flavors of the ham and mushrooms. It's a filling and satisfying meal that'll keep you going all day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk with a fork until fully combined.
- Combine the ham, mushrooms, cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges begin to set.
- Lift the edges of the omelette gently with a spatula to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Fold the omelette in half with a spatula once the top is mostly set.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Place the omelette on a plate and serve immediately.
The Egg Cookbook
Holstein Housewares Omelet and Frittata Maker
D'Lish Deviled Eggs
Egg Master Vertical Egg Rollie Cooker
Cheese Omelette with Home Fries and Sausages Recipe
Spinach Egg Omelet Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Omelette Recipe
Onion, Mushroom and Bacon Omelette Recipe