Cook Perfect Eggs with this Vertical Egg Cooker, Ideal for Breakfast Sandwiches or Egg Rolls
Taco Omelette with Ham, Cheese and Tomato Recipe
This delicious Taco Omelette with Ham, Cheese, and Tomato is a delicious way to start the day. The savory ham and tangy tomato complement the spicy taco seasoning perfectly, and the gooey melted cheddar cheese takes it to the next level. It's quick and simple to prepare, and it'll keep you full and satisfied all morning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs and taco seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the tomato is softened, about 2-3 minutes, in the skillet with the ham.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is set.
- Top the omelette with the cheese and fold it in half with a spatula.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Spiral Design Egg Skelter and Egg Dispenser Rack
Non-Stick Omelette Pan With Egg Poacher Set
Hardboiled Eggs Microwavable Cooker
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
Hash Browns and Onion Green Pepper Omelette Recipe
Monte Cristo Omelette with Ham, Turkey and Cheese Recipe
Rosemary and Cheese Omelette with Guacamole and Bacon Recipe
Three Egg Omelette Recipe