The Creative Farm-To-Table Guide To Cooking Fresh Eggs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Omelette Recipe
This shrimp omelette is a simple breakfast or brunch dish that's high in protein and flavor. The combination of tender shrimp, sharp cheddar cheese, and fragrant green onions results in a delicious and filling meal that is suitable for any time of day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Beat the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the shrimp, green onions, and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, allowing it to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is set.
- Fold the omelette in half with a spatula and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Place the omelette on a plate and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Dash Sous Vide Egg Bite Maker For Breakfast Bites
Omelets, Quiches and Egg Casseroles
Microwave Omelette Maker
Poached Eggs with Buttered Toast Recipe
Smoked Trout and Poached Eggs on Toast Recipe
Eggs Benedict Wrap Recipe
Eggs Royale with Chives Recipe