The Creative Farm-To-Table Guide To Cooking Fresh Eggs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Poached Egg Salad with Bacon, Cucumber and Tomatoes Recipe
This poached egg salad is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The runny egg yolk, crispy bacon, and fresh vegetables make for a filling and flavorful dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Each egg should be cracked into a small bowl or ramekin.
- When the water is simmering, create a gentle whirlpool in the center of the pan with a spoon.
- Pour each egg carefully into the whirlpool and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks remain runny.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess water.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the white wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the mixed greens, cucumber slices, and cherry tomatoes with the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide the salad among four plates and top with a poached egg and crumbled bacon on each.
Poached Egg Accessories
Omelets, Quiches and Egg Casseroles
Microwave Omelette Maker
The 2023 Egg Cookbook
Cooktop Egg Poacher
Poached Egg Recipes
Eggs Benedict Wrap Recipe
Eggs Royale with Chives Recipe
Cuban Eggs Benedict Recipe
Eggs Benedict with Creamy Hollandaise Sauce Recipe