A Fresh Take On Recipes For Morning, Noon, And Night, Shipped Right to Your Door
Bacon and Poached Eggs on Toast Recipe
This hearty and satisfying breakfast recipe combines crispy bacon and perfectly poached eggs on top of buttered toast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the bacon strips for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy, on a baking sheet.
- Fill a medium-sized saucepan halfway with water and add the white vinegar while the bacon is cooking.
- Over medium heat, bring the water to a simmer.
- Each egg should be cracked into a small bowl or ramekin.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, in a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove the poached eggs from the water with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Toast and butter the bread slices.
- On each slice of toast, place two strips of bacon.
- Poach an egg on top of each slice.
- To taste, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve right away.
Poached Egg Accessories
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker
The Fresh Eggs Daily Cookbook
Hamilton Beach 6-In-1 Electric Egg Bites Cooker Plus Poacher
The Egg Cookbook
Poached Egg Recipes
Poached Eggs with Home Fries and Bacon Recipe
Eggs Benedict on Smoked Salmon Sourdough Bread Recipe
Poached Egg on Smashed Avocado Whole Grain Bread Recipe
Sourdough Toast with Poached Eggs and Avocado Recipe