Breakfast Casseroles, Quiches, Omelets and More Southern Cooking Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Breaskfast Eggs Benedict with Paprika Recipe
The addition of smoked paprika to the hollandaise sauce elevates this classic breakfast dish. The creamy and flavorful sauce pairs perfectly with the eggs and Canadian bacon, making it ideal for a weekend brunch or special occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and keep a gentle simmer going.
- Cook the Canadian bacon in a separate pan over medium heat until it is browned and crispy.
- Drain the Canadian bacon on a paper towel.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Combine egg yolks, lemon juice, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, then slowly drizzle in the melted butter while continuing to blend until the mixture thickens.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of hot water.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, after cracking the eggs into the simmering water.
- Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel to drain.
- Place the toasted English muffins on a plate, followed by a slice of Canadian bacon and an egg.
- Drizzle the eggs with the hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with more paprika.
Poached Egg Accessories
Elite Gourmet Non-Stick Omelet and Frittata Maker
The Good Egg
Frittata And Omelette Double Sided Folding Egg Pan
Ultimate Egg Cookbook
Poached Egg Recipes
Poached Eggs with Smoked Paprika and Bell Peppers Recipe
Poached Egg and Avocado Slices with Cream Cheese, Blueberries and Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Poached Eggs on Avocado Toast with Chives Recipe
Poached Eggs with Bacon Recipe